Please scroll down to the bottom right corner of the dashboard and click the icon that says “open in full-screen mode” to enlarge the dashboard.
Please scroll down to the bottom middle of the dashboard below and click the right arrow next to where it says "1 of 2" to see Key Takeaways & Notes on the data.
Data Collection Process: Each TEAM UP community health center shares their aggregated, de-identified electronic medical record data with TEAM UP. The data are then compiled and put through our data visualization software to create these interactive figures.
- CHC: Community Health Center
- Well Child Visit (WCV): Routine visits for comprehensive preventive health services that occur when a baby is young and annual visits until a child reaches age 21. Services include physical exam and measurements, vision and hearing screening, and oral health risk assessments1.
- Behavioral Health (BH) Visit: An appointment with a behavioral health clinician specifically to address behavioral health-related concerns.
- Completed Screen with an Identified BH Issue: During WCVs, patients are screened for behavioral or developmental health concerns. A positive screen indicates that the patient may have a behavioral health concern.
- Telehealth: This indicates that an appointment was completed virtually, such as through a telephone, computer or tablet.